Your executive is busy looking at our events for the year. At this point we are considering/have booked the following:
- January 10: Bowling (learn more here and, if you plan to attend, please confirm attendance today)
- May/June: Third Annual Mystery Tour!
- September: Wine tour…
- We need your help here… Please let us know if you would prefer returning to the Niagara Region or combining a visit to Quebec City with tours of wineries in the Eastern Townships region.
- October: Tour of a local winery and Saunders Farm dinner
- December 15: Christmas event! Based on overwhelmingly positive feedback, we’ll be returning to scene of last year’s festivities. Mark your calendar now.
Other activities we are considering include:
- Attending a Blue Jays game in Toronto (summer)
- Montréal shopping day (early fall)
- Upper New York outlet shopping (late fall)
Please, via email to email@example.com, let us know of your preference for the wine tour and interest in the other activities listed above. We need your opinions to help us plan activities that suit our members best.