Our holiday dinner destination will transport you back to the days of country-style festive gatherings. You’ll enjoy traditional activities, like horse drawn sleigh rides and axe throwing, and savour holiday recipes handed down by our grandmothers. All in an atmosphere that faithfully recreates Quebec folk holiday tradition.
Saturday, December 9
3:45 p.m. – bus leaves Canada Post Head Office
5:15 p.m. – arrive at Sucrerie de la Montagne
11:00 p.m. – estimated time of return to Canada Post
– Harvest tomato barley soup
– Farm-style crusty bread
– Wood fire backed beans
– Maple glazed carrots
– Maple glazed butter turkey
– Meat pie from Quebec Beauce region
– Old style mashed potatoes
– Traditional meat ball stew
– Sugar pie and golden pancakes
– Tea and coffee
A cash bar will also be available.
Transportation for this event sponsored by the By-Town chapter.
$75 per person (for active members). Fee must be paid by October 31. After October 31, remaining spots will be offered to family and friends at a cost of $90 per person, with payment required at the time of reservation.
This outing is first come, first served and your spot is NOT reserved until payment has been received.
To reserve your spot, contact Lise Jetté at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send your payment via email money transfer or cheque, as follows:
- Via email money transfer to: email@example.com. For tips on sending the email money transfer, see our website at the following link:http://www.bytownchapter.com/about/membership-dues-cotisations/.
- Via cheque – make cheque out to ‘LISE JETTE’ and mail to
HERITAGE CLUB (By-Town Chapter)
5 IMP. DU CHARDONNAY
GATINEAU QC J9H 7P2