Once again this year, Canada Post is asking for By-Town Chapter volunteers to help with this year’s Flu Clinic, being held Nov 12 and 13 8:30 to 4 pm in the North Tower, and the 14th in Building B (time TBD). Feedback from last year was that there was a fantastic response from By-Town members and their help was very much appreciated!!
A Canada Post representative will be on hand to provide direction and respond to questions.
• Greet nurses at the door of the facility at a designated time
• Help nurses set up the stations
• Greet employees at the reception area and ensure that they have their Employee ID or building pass (in the case of onsite contractors)
• Provide the employees and onsite contractors with the necessary paperwork to complete, prior to receiving the flu shot, if they haven’t already done this
• Direct employees and onsite contractors to the correct location to wait pre and post flu shot (waiting period post flu shot is 15 minutes).
For more information, please contact Canada Post’s Judy Middlemiss by phone at 613-734-7924 or by email at email@example.com.