Canada Post would greatly appreciate By-Town Chapter volunteers to help with this year’s Flu Clinic. A Canada Post representative will be on hand to provide direction and respond to questions. Task examples:
• Greet nurses at the door of the facility at a designated time
• Help nurses set up the stations
• Greet employees at the reception area and ensure that they have their Employee ID or building pass (in the case of onsite contractors)
• Provide the employees and onsite contractors with the necessary paperwork to complete, prior to receiving the flu shot, if they haven’t already done this
• Direct employees and onsite contractors to the correct location to wait pre and post flu shot (waiting period post flu shot is 15 minutes).
For more information, please contact Claude Bruneau at firstname.lastname@example.org.